Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving scare

Kelly assures me that the Rideouts had a good thanksgiving but right afterward Kelly and Katie had a scare! Katie has got a cold. No just any cold. With the medications that Katie is taking a cold could be very serious so it was back to the Emergency department at Cardinal Glennon for Katie and Kelly. Katie was released to go home so that was a blessing and a great big whew for Kelly.
On another note, I found out that the funds from the bake sale have still not made it to the Rideouts! If anyone can tell me how to get Thrivent to release these funds please let me know. If I had known they would keep them so long I might not have gone for the matching. The Rideout need those funds yesterday. Anyone with insight? Who should I call?

The posts to this blog are infrequent now that Katie seems more stable. I will make posts as Kelly gives me information to pass on or if anyone else has items concerning Katie that needs to be shared. Thanks so much for all the support for the Rideouts. God has truely blessed them with wonderful friends!

Psalm 31:24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

1 comment:

Todd and Mary Wolfram said...

Kari Lovera with Thrivent is looking into this as I type. She will contact Kelly directly, once an answer is received!