Saturday, November 1, 2008

Katie on TV

Katie was in a parade on Halloween! They had kids who are patients at the hospital in a parade to all the different departments and trick or treated! The local new came and filmed them and Katie was on the noon news! You should see her brace. It is purple with butterflies. She is walking really really well. She says they are not only making her work out hard but are making her do homework! Boy she just can't catch a break.

Katie and Erin are going to share a bedroom and it was painted some really cool colors. It looks so nice. The living room got painted too and has a lovely accent wall. (isn't that what the decorators say?)

count down to coming home T-6

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge
2 Samuel:22

1 comment:

Holloway's said...

thanks to the Gaffeny's for all their hard work. fundraiser time. If anyone is interested in helping please contact the Holloway's at haredo4u@sbcglobal.net.